What’s the ultimate game for the mobile phone? There have been hundreds and thousands over the years and it seems that this trend is not going to stop any time soon. You’ll need a good phone to play them on and the only way to ensure that happens is to go to King Communications and search Vodafone near me. Here are a few of the best down through the years.
- Snake. The original and the best. This was a perennial favorite on the Nokia 3310, a classic of its time. Set to a monochrome scheme the snake would eat pixels, or fruit if you let the imagination take you there. As the snake ate the fruit it grew longer and longer. You had to avoid the wall and, you, the snake. It was surprisingly addictive. The urge for just one more go was tremendous.
- Angry Birds. The game that made the mobile, Angry birds was such a success it has spawned lots of spinoffs like Bad Piggies and a Mario Kart style game. It’s also seen the creation of 2 movies (which are actually pretty good).
- Mancala. Another simple addition to the Nokia phone. Place your beads and still others. It’s a strategic game from Ancient Africa that still holds a quick appeal.
- Tower defense games. Based on the Second World War, stopping Zombies or even ants from your picnic, this simple little resource and strategy games are built for time wasting.
- Tetris. If every a game was built for a mobile phone it has to be the modern Russian classic.